April 12, 2011 by Revka Stearns
Hi, there! I hope you’ve been doing well. It has been a while since I’ve been active here at SWD – 6 months to be exact. I’m happy to be back and am looking forward to more consistently interacting with you. To that end, I’ve chosen to create a Topic of the Week and will blog at least once each week on that week’s topic.
In addition to a weekly blog post here at SWD, I’ll be using the SWD Facebook fan page to share links to helpful articles relating to the weekly topic. New links will be added daily (M-F). If you haven’t done so already, I encourage you to Like our fan page so that you won’t miss any of the upcoming tips.
As a solopreneur, you do it all.
All the planning, all the execution, all the maintenance, all the … you get the idea. You LIVE the reality. And it’s tough.
I know. I’ve been there.
Let me share with you a secret I discovered last summer. Read more
October 12, 2010 by Revka Stearns
Solopreneurs. We do it all, and our business’ success rides squarely on our shoulders. We not only create the product or service we offer, we also have to sell it. After all: no sales = no business.
Some people like to sell. Some people have a gift for selling. But if you, like me, are neither inclined to nor gifted for selling, how is your business supposed to succeed?
I recently discovered Larry Keltto and his website TheSolopreneurLife.com. He focuses on providing helpful resources for solopreneurs, and, boy, does he deliver. I’ve been gleaning all kinds of useful tidbits while browsing through his archives. Here’s an example: The #1 Cause of Unhealthy Business Relationships.
Because of the quality of the content at Larry’s website, I was definitely interested when I first heard that he had teamed up with Jim Sheard to create “Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs” – a multimedia home study course. I was thrilled to be accepted as an affiliate, and I am currently working my way through the course. I intend to blog about my studies as I go. In the meantime, let me give you the basic overview of what you will learn in this course.
Wave Goodbye to the “Clients From Hell”
Think about the best working relationships you’ve ever experienced. They were respectful, empowering, and they challenged you in a good way. The work was exciting, and fun!
What if all of your customer relationships were like that? Life would be amazing! If that vision of work sounds great, then Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs is for you.
What Is Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs?
It’s a multimedia overhaul of how you do marketing.
It’s easy to understand, yet challenging.
It’s a book. It’s audio. It’s a community (if you want it to be).
It’s people-based. With it you will:
- Connect with clients who will stay with you for years and years.
- Develop a pricing structure that’s fair to you and to your customers and clients.
- Create strong mutual trust with all of your customers and clients.
- Act with integrity at all times in your sales and marketing efforts.
- Always be able to follow through on the promises you make to customers and clients.
Is It For You?
Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs is for: solopreneurs, small-business owners, mompreneurs, solo business owners, micropreneurs, etc.! It’s for people who want to enjoy their businesses and exceed customer expectations.
Who Created It?
Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs was developed by two business owners who hate selling. So they found a way (a great way) to succeed without it.
Larry Keltto is the founder and publisher of TheSolopreneurLife.com, an online resource for solopreneurs. Larry has been a solopreneur since 1993; he specializes in providing marketing, communications, and coaching services to small businesses. He lives in Owatonna, Minnesota
with his wife and two daughters.
Jim Sheard, Ph.D. holds a doctorate degree in industrial psychology. Over the course of a 30-year career, he has been a university associate professor, human resources consultant to organizations, and corporate president of Federated Insurance. He retired from business in
1996 and began writing and teaching. Jim is the co-author of five highly-acclaimed gift books published by J. Countryman: In His Grip, Playing the Game, A Champion’s Heart, Finishing the Course, and The Master’s Grip.
- The 139-page e-book, Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs: How to Build Rewarding Connections in Work and Life by Larry Keltto and Jim Sheard.
- A 28-page workbook that enables you to put the lessons of the book to work instantly.
- The 47-step Relationship Marketing Implementation Checklist that gives you direction and charts your accomplishments.
- An mp3 file with more than 1 hour of audio walks and talks with the authors: Larry and Jim share a wealth of bonus material, including how-to’s, tips, examples, and motivation. It will feel like Larry and Jim are by your side as your relationships flourish and your business grows.
- An e-mail update series that will arrive over time and will keep your relationship-marketing efforts on track. The e-mail updates include: tips on how to use relationship marketing, examples of how people are using the e-book in their marketing, and inspirational/
motivational items. The series will last for at least six months, with at least 10 updates.
All of the Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs items are 100% guaranteed. If you have made a sincere effort to use the information and it hasn’t helped you build business relationships, let me know after at least 30 days, and I will give you a 100% refund. The guarantee is valid for an entire year. —Larry Keltto
This home-study course launches on Tuesday, October 12. You can take advantage of some special offers for a limited time:
- Doorbuster – For the first 20 people who purchase Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs, Larry will conduct an in-depth marketing analysis of their Web site and give them the results for free.Here’s a testimonial on the value of the Web site analysis that he provides:
“His answers blew my socks off! Every idea was spot on! Not only did he give me critical feedback, he also shared what was working with my approach. Larry’s support was generous, professional, and uplifting. Thank you, Larry! What a blessing you were at such an important part of my project’s development!” — Jill Chivers, Sunshine Coast, Australia
- Extra discount – On October 12 and 13, 2010 only, receive 10% off “Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs” when you enter the discount code TSL01L10 at checkout.
Like what you see?
Go ahead and get Relationship Marketing for Solopreneurs now.
With three versions priced at $89, $67, and $47, you are certain to find one to suit your budget as well as your needs.